My view on creation is that every culture on this earth has its own belief that the world, humans, animals and etc. were created either by a God of some sort or by the universe itself. My personal belief is that the earth, humans, animals, and etc. were created by a God. Now which God created life as we know it is hard to say for me because I am mixed with different ethnicities I do not have one solid belief. I just believe that we were all created by a God that felt that there should only be two genders because anything else besides that would be abnormal. However, we are a world of many ethnicities because the way the land is on the earth there should be different styles of living. The development of different languages and dialects came from people being different skin tones so they should be able to communicate with others that look like them by using their own special language.
I am also a very spiritual person; so I believe that animals are sacred beings and should be treated with respect. Animals were created just as humans were so that we could coexist on this planet. I feel that the story of creation that I was taught reflects on my parents religion not my own. They believe in God and that he is the creator of all human and animal. Also the world as we know to be now with the way we can distinguish the difference between the sky and the grass. Since I was brought up in a Christian household I was always told that God is the almighty and ultimate and that he should be praised and we should thank him for what he has give to us. Also thank him for what he done for us.
As I have grown as woman and became older I have developed my own way of thinking and my beliefs about human beings. I believe that many people learn how the world was created via religion. For instance, people who do not believe in religion believe that the world was created due to the Big Bang in the universe many years ago.
Creation is very exciting. There are so many stories as to how the earth, humans, animals, etc. came into existence. I just enjoy listening to the different creation stories. The different cultures on this earth show that there are so many different ways the story of our coming can be told. The fact that these stories are passed down from generation to generation and they never change shows that people truly believe that these creation stories they are told as children are factual and shall be talked about for centuries upon centuries. Creation stories show how people from all over the world are very descriptive and creative. In my opinion, creation is the best way to explain how everything we know in this world about ourselves came to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment