Wednesday, April 26, 2017

#28 The Best Blogger That I Read This Term

The best blogger that I read this term would have to be Mallory Stafford. The name of her blog was What does Mal have to say about it? and the link to it is http://patienceumusthavemyyoungpadawan.blogspot.com/.


The reason she was the best blogger to me is because her posts were so detailed. I liked the fact that she tool her time while writing those posts. She used many quotes that I liked. Moreover, her posts were very informative and fun to read.




Quotes From Mallory's Blog






"the funniest man to ever grace this Earth," ~blog post #25


































"This song is a major "throw back"!~ blog post #22


'Thus shall you speak, and thus you shall put them in the wrong, '” and “'But now hear how I spoke: -’Old sir fogey,'” which can clearly be very hard at times to interpret what the speaker is trying to say (Chaucer 30). " ~blog post #6




"The ends justify the means"- meaning you shouldn't be cruel for no reason, but if it is necessary for the good of the people that the leader presides over, then it is justifiable to be cruel.~ blog post #23

   
These are all of my favorite quotes from Mallory's blog. She is an excellent blogger.

1 comment:

  1. aw thank you so much Kimitre!!! That meant so much to me to hear you enjoyed my posts! I had a great time having class with you this semester:)

    ReplyDelete