My views on the Wikipedia article that I chose is that it is a very good article. There are a lot of outside sources that have been used to create this article.
Skeat, W. W., ed. The Complete Works of Geoffrey Chaucer. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1899; Vol. I p. ix.
This source above is the main source for information about Chaucer's works. With the research that was done you can learn about everything that Chaucer has written. It also tells you about the most important works of his.
Chaucer's first major work, The Book of the Duchess, was an elegy for Blanche of Lancaster (who died in 1369) (Skeat). This sentence came from the source that is posted above. The author found it necessary that he or she should include the first piece of literature that Chaucer wrote; which became major.
The article has pertinent information in it that can help me write my article about Chaucer's Works. However, I have found that there is some information missing from the article. Since I chose to write on the same topic I will fill in the gaps of article so it will be complete. Other than the missing information from the article it was well written. The article gives me some ideas about how I want to write my article about Chaucer's Works. The article is overall one of the best articles I have seen thus far about Chaucer's Works.
Great sources ! I hope you are able to fill in missing information from the article. Is there anything in particular that you felt should be added?
ReplyDeleteYour post was great and nice way to show your sources. That shows you have been really looking at your work.
ReplyDeleteYour sources are very credited. Very well integrated details.
ReplyDelete